– The question isn’t who is going to let me it’s who is going to stop me.
-My goal in life is to enjoy what I do and never look back and say I wish I would’ve done that.
-Funny how time goes on, things change and yet some things stay the same.
-He is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen and it’s not about his face but the life force I can see in him. It’s the smile and the pure promise of everything he has to offer.
-It was a huge comfort to have a person who’d keep you honest with yourself and who also gave you a safe harbour.
– I’d hug you all day if I could.
– Being to scared to even try it – That’s just a waste. I can say I made a lot of mistakes but I don’t regret things because at least I didn’t spend life standing outside wondering what living would be like.
– Sometimes you climb out of bed and think- I’m not going to make it but then you laugh remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.
– If you don’t try at anything you can’t fail. It takes backbone to lead the life you want.
– Sometimes not telling anybody anything is a good thing.
– I have no regrets about the way I turned out, regrets about the journey maybe but not the desitination.
– I have to say that although it broke my heart I was and still am glad I was there.
– I don’t owe people anything and I don’t have to talk to them anymore than I feel the need to.
– Let’s face it.. there was a difference between what you said and what you did.