blizzards are pretty..

I just have to say that if you get a chance start reading the series called “In company of killers” its amazing and addicting. Anyway back to the quotes…

Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

The person who really loves you will never leave your side no matter how hard things get through better or worse.

Facebook delete and block, the modern way of saying go fuck yourself.

If I cut you off chances are you handed me the scissors.

If you came here to complain you’ve already used up 98% of your time I would like to suggest that you use the remaining 2% to find the door.

Not giving a crap was the best gift I ever gave myself.

People are probably not happy with their life if they’re busy discussing yours

Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you

Don’t waste time worrying about people who don’t worry about you

Just consider the bad times a down payment for the good times

You know you’re on the right track when you’re disinterested in looking back

Some people come in your life just to teach you how to let go

Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great

I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her

The more you act like a lady the more he’ll act like a gentleman.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s