- Everything you want is coming, relax and let the universe pick up the timing and the way you just need to trust that what you want is coming watch how fast it comes
- tell her she’s beautiful, make her laugh and refill her wine glass
- change your sob story into a success story
- a man knows who his heart belongs to so you can cook his food in diamond oil and do backflips on his dick but if it ain’t you it ain;t you
- the best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long
- i love you that means I’m not just here for the pretty parts I’m here no matter what
- it sucks being heartless and sensitive at the same time
- never be in a hurry. Do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Don’t lost your inner peace for anything whatsoever even if your whole world seems upset
- Find a guy who stares at you like you’re the prettiest angel he’s ever seen in his life
- When thinking about life remember this: no amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
- Stop second guessing yourself and do what the fuck you know you should
- A lot of us think we are afraid of being bad at what we do but in reality most of us are afraid of being that damn good.
- I’m a very strong believer that whoever is meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you regardless how far they wander.
- when you don’t like someone and they jump to the conclusion that you’re jealous of them, nope I just think you’re a cunt believe it or not.
- Everything is happening exactly as it’s supposed too with hidden blessings that you’ll soon understand sometimes what appears to be a problem is actually an answered prayer in disguise.
- when you’re in a bad mood and someone says “cheer up” like thanks never thought of that i’m fine now..haha i love life.
- the best relationship start off as a friendship first.
If you like her, if she makes you happy and if you feel like you know her then don’t let her go.
I can tell a lot by what people choose to see in me.
When you start seeing your worth you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
Be your own trap queen, cook your own pies, get fly on your own time, hey wassup hello to your damn self.
A woman can’t change a man because she loves him a man changes himself because he loves her.
Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.
I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone you need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
I prefer to stay lowkey, leave people clueless and let them assume what they want.
I have something to say to all the young girls out there, love yourself, appreciate your body, tell yourself that you are beautiful everyday are you listening? It’s important I’m telling you this because you don’t realize you are going to get so much fatter over the next 20 years omg so fat.
You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you grows you or makes you happy.
Thank the haters and thank the critics they give you thick skin and the people with thick skin are the people who get shit done.
Shout out to everybody whose trying to get their life together working on yourself is the hardest part of life the rest comes after.
I give just enough of fuck to stay out of jail #onefuckgiven
Hearts can break yes hearts can break sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did but we don’t.
You’ll end up real disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them not everyone has the same heart as you.
When god show you someones true colors over and over again stop trying to paint a different picture.
1 Kings 17:1
After encountering the prophet Elijah King Ahab may well have thought, “of all the nerve! Who does this guy think he is?” Bursting onto the scene as if out of nowhere Elijah confronted Israel’s wicked king with a message that would soon disrupt life throughout the region.
The validity of the prophecy rested with the Source not the mouthpiece. Elijah was a man of great faith who spent time alone with the Lord and listened to Him carefully. The prophet could pass the message on with boldness and authority because he knew and trusted the One from whom it came.
We can’t expect our Father to communicate with us in exactly the same way that He spoke to the Old Testament prophets but the process of receiving His message hasn’t changed. It starts with being alone in His presence and listening as He speaks through His word. But it shouldn’t end there.
Prophets had the responsibility of telling the people what the Lord revealed to them. Similarly we’re to share with others what we learn from God’s word. Devotional time with the Lord is not just about our own interests and needs. The Father reveals His truths to us so we can share them with others.
Begin each day alone with God in His word and in prayer listening as He speaks to your heart. Believe what He says in Scripture apply it to your life and then share with someone else what He has revealed. Be bold and remember that the authority of your message comes from Him.
- There isn’t a single person walking this Earth that could intimidate me enough to make me change the way I feel about myself.
- Your time as a caterpillar has expired your wings are ready.
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of wht you can’t change.
- “No I don’t like Disney it’s for kids” you need to bibbity bobbity back the fuck out of my life.
- if it’s meant to be it will be
- you’re gorgeous and if I could give you just one gift for the rest of your life it would be this… confidence. It would be that or a scented candle.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re 20,40,60,80 or 100. Embrace your sexy ass self and express it.
- I’m glad I met you I hope you know that.
- Past friendships are irrelevant when you’re in a great circle past lovers are irrelevant when you find a soulmate the beauty of moving on.
- Is it too late to wrap myself up like a baby and drop myself off at a biollionaires doorstep
- You’re such a weirdo but really love that about you
- I have a relationship where we can act like idiots talk about random stuff share music and nev er get tired of each other.
- We click there aren’t many people that you just “click” with and when you find that person you don’t just let them go.
- When someone won’t let you in eventually you stop knocking know what I mean?
- The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness that we too can shine our own light.
- A self respecting woman is like the sword in the stone only a special man can pull her
- This isn’t a bakery, I don’t sugar coat anything. If you ask for my opinion then that’s what you’ll get don’t be mad when it’s not what you want to hear.
Sometimes you don’t need to hear their excuses or what they have to say for themselves because their actions already spoke the truth.
She’s the one with empty eyes, you want to reach inside dig down deep and help her find her way out but she won’t take your hand so you wait patiently because you know you can’t save someone unless they want to be saved.
Yes I make mistakes so do you.
Post brought to you by: http://www.lashfiercezanni.com
Silly girl you’re too smart to doubt yourself.
I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone, you need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
Stay pretty, be educated, dress well, get money.
One of the greatest lessons you’ll ever learn will come from the biggest mistake you’ve ever made.
Put your happiness in no ones hands but your own.
Second chances aren’t always a guarantee so use your first chance wisely.
If a door closes today know that a new one and most likely better one will be there for you to open tomorrow.
Be a good person but don’t waste time proving it.
Here’s to the people who try their hardest to be good enough for everyone, who spend hours reading random quotes to find the right one, who listen to the same song dozens of times because the lyrics mean a lot, who deserve so much more than they get and are willing to fight for it and those who wished upon a star wasted on someone that will never care and to the beautiful people that feel lonely in their heart.
I can’t twerk, roll a blunt or get 1000 likes on a picture but I can cook, clean, make my own money, if your funds get tight I can hold us down and treat you like a king.
Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.