- A beautiful feeling when someone tells you “I wish I knew you earlier”
- You’ll always have place in my heart (TRB LBA)
- Just give me the simple things sweet tea, a funny joke and my man
- I’m a simple woman I like my handsome tatted italian veteran and breakfast food
- hope you think of me and it fucks you up
- I’ve been accused of being cold, snobbish, distant. Those who know me well know that I’m nothing of the sort if anything the opposite is true but it is too much to ask to want to protect your private life, your inner feelings? Lots of things touch me and I don’t want to be indiscreet
- My hobbies include eating and complaining that I’m getting fat.
- I feel so disgusted when someone turns out to be a huge waste of time like why did I ever let you in my life to begin with
- You know you’re a mother when “I’ll do it myself” is the outcome of almost everything you ask your family
- A life without lipstick is a life I never wish to live
- So if you’re happy with what you’re doing and it’s working for you please don’t allow anyone else to tell you your path is wrong.
1 Kings 17:8-16
From God’s perspective being in need can have spiritual benefits. For example people often look to economies and markets as their basis for financial security. But if the bottom drops out they’re in a position to discover the reality that all provision comes from God’s hand. The Lord uses various instruments to meet needs but He alone is the source of all we have.
God can use ordinary means or remarkable methods to supply our needs. Through God’s unusual ways, Elijah had learned to live by faith – such as the time he’d been fed by ravens. Now God sent him to Zarephath to a starving widow with no ability to feed him.
Every financial need is an opportunity to learn to walk by faith, recognizing the Lord as our source. Prosperity can lead to a sense of independence that blinds us to how inadequate we actually are to provide for ourselves. We’re totally dependent upon the Father whether we know it or not.
Believe God would provide, Elijah witnessed His miraculous intervention. We may not see the Lord perform a supernatural work in our financial situation. However we can be sure that just as God fulfilled His promise to Elijah, He’ll likewise be faithful to His Word in our situation supplying “all our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus”
Are you focusing on the instrument or the source of your provision? The means God uses may change but His faithfulness endures forever. He’s infinitely more reliable than any employer or 401K. The Lord is inviting you to trust Him and live in both the adventure and security of a life of faith.
1 Kings 17:2-7
In Isaiah 55:8 God declared, “My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways.” And in fact, one of the biggest frustrations of the Christian life stems from a lack of understanding about God’s ways. There are times when we could really use a miracle, but He does not come through for us the way we think He should. Our unmet expectations lead to confusion, disappointment, and even anger. We might think, Why did the Lord let me down?
Some people don’t believe God performs big miracles at all, while others are convinced that if He’s not doing the miraculous every day, then something is wrong with their faith. Neither belief is true. We need a balanced perspective which we find in the Bible.
God works in both supernatural and ordinary ways and He determines the method. Elijah ate food miraculously delivered by ravens but his water supply from a brook was completely natural. When the water dried up, the Lord could have made more spring from the ground, but He didn’t.
Sometimes God uses ordinary means to move us in a new direction. The curtailment of Elijah’s water supply opened the door for his next assignment. When the Lord withholds miraculous intervention and lets your brook dry up, He has something else planned for you.
Seeing the work of God in the miraculous is easy. But He’s just as involved in the everyday aspects of life as He is in any supernatural event. Look for His fingerprint in the day’s mundane activities. He is there, opening and closing doors, drying up one opportunity but initiating another.
1 Kings 17:1
After encountering the prophet Elijah King Ahab may well have thought, “of all the nerve! Who does this guy think he is?” Bursting onto the scene as if out of nowhere Elijah confronted Israel’s wicked king with a message that would soon disrupt life throughout the region.
The validity of the prophecy rested with the Source not the mouthpiece. Elijah was a man of great faith who spent time alone with the Lord and listened to Him carefully. The prophet could pass the message on with boldness and authority because he knew and trusted the One from whom it came.
We can’t expect our Father to communicate with us in exactly the same way that He spoke to the Old Testament prophets but the process of receiving His message hasn’t changed. It starts with being alone in His presence and listening as He speaks through His word. But it shouldn’t end there.
Prophets had the responsibility of telling the people what the Lord revealed to them. Similarly we’re to share with others what we learn from God’s word. Devotional time with the Lord is not just about our own interests and needs. The Father reveals His truths to us so we can share them with others.
Begin each day alone with God in His word and in prayer listening as He speaks to your heart. Believe what He says in Scripture apply it to your life and then share with someone else what He has revealed. Be bold and remember that the authority of your message comes from Him.
- There isn’t a single person walking this Earth that could intimidate me enough to make me change the way I feel about myself.
- Your time as a caterpillar has expired your wings are ready.
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of wht you can’t change.
- “No I don’t like Disney it’s for kids” you need to bibbity bobbity back the fuck out of my life.
- if it’s meant to be it will be
- you’re gorgeous and if I could give you just one gift for the rest of your life it would be this… confidence. It would be that or a scented candle.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re 20,40,60,80 or 100. Embrace your sexy ass self and express it.
- I’m glad I met you I hope you know that.
- Past friendships are irrelevant when you’re in a great circle past lovers are irrelevant when you find a soulmate the beauty of moving on.
- Is it too late to wrap myself up like a baby and drop myself off at a biollionaires doorstep
- You’re such a weirdo but really love that about you
- I have a relationship where we can act like idiots talk about random stuff share music and nev er get tired of each other.
- We click there aren’t many people that you just “click” with and when you find that person you don’t just let them go.
- When someone won’t let you in eventually you stop knocking know what I mean?
- The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness that we too can shine our own light.
- A self respecting woman is like the sword in the stone only a special man can pull her
- This isn’t a bakery, I don’t sugar coat anything. If you ask for my opinion then that’s what you’ll get don’t be mad when it’s not what you want to hear.
Some people say to me ‘you’ve changed what happened’ and all I can say is how far back do you want me to go?
I’m nice as fuck so if you see me being mean to someone they earned that shit.
When nothing bothers you anymore you know shit changing.
Bitch STFU I have underwear cuter than you
If other people don’t understand you that is their problem not yours remember this and life becomes simple and more enjoyable.
A mans money will never excite and independent woman.
I’ll be exactly who you want me to be until I’m done with you then I’ll show you the monster I really am.
I love the fact that the very sight of me can fuck a bitches mood up ya’ll gotta stop letting me have that power.
Forget the past. Remember the lesson.
Sometimes you don’t need to hear their excuses or what they have to say for themselves because their actions already spoke the truth.
She’s the one with empty eyes, you want to reach inside dig down deep and help her find her way out but she won’t take your hand so you wait patiently because you know you can’t save someone unless they want to be saved.
Yes I make mistakes so do you.
Post brought to you by: http://www.lashfiercezanni.com